Patagones Polo Club was founded by Gonzalo Avendaño in Wellington, FL 2004. Patagones has a polo club in both United States and Argentina. Ever since we started we have traveled all over the world to compete in high and low polo competitions. For example, 2009 we went to compete in the Pacific Coast Open in California, USA. Besides the U.S. we have also traveled to many places like England, Argentina, Nigeria etc.
Many players from Patagones have competed in tournaments such as the US Open (26 goal), Republica Argentina (0-40 goal), Argentina Polo Tours (22 goal), Copa de Oro (22 goal), Pacific Coast Open, etc..
- Argentina Polo Tour – Ellerstina 2016 (22 goal)
- Argentina Polo Tour – Centauros 2016 (16 goal)
- Copa La Aguada – 2016 (22 goal)
- Copa Otoño – 2015 (12 goal)
- Copa Bartolome Mitre – 2015 (20 goal)
- Halo Cup – 2015 (4 goal)
- Argentina Polo Tour – Centauros 2015 (16 goal)
- Copa Diamante – 2014 (22 goal)
- Copa Republica Argentina – 2014 (0-40 goal)
Many many many more..
Click Here to watch a Patagones Polo Club (Argentina) video